LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Type: Galaxy Note 9 (N960F/FD/N)
Based On: LineageOS
We can’t say it,But i recommended this ROM
How to Install?
- TWRP has been installed and functional;
- you are on the CSA2 based vendor and fw
- Download the latest build (and optionally gapps).
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
- Flash the latest build (and gapps)
- (optional) flash magisk for root
- Reboot and enjoy
Jesec for the initial trees
@Vaughnell for major contributions in the note9 bringup from the original s9 trees
The LineageOS team for creating the rom we so do enjoy
Many good people from the telegram group (linked above) that helped me create this project and spamming for etas
@malinathani for being a coolboi and misc help (up until he got an oneplus6t, now he lameboi)