In NO way it is compatible with Snapdragon variants including but not limited to American(U/A/T/P/V), Chinese(0/8/6), Hong Kong(0), Japanese(SC-*), Canadian(W) variants.
- DON’T FORGET TO ENABLE “OEM UNLOCK” (located in Developers options).
- KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
- (Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
- Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
- (You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
- All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work.
-Reverted MTP Changes from last build since for some mtp dont worked in system
– Fixed the bug that mtp dont worked any more on TWRP when usb cable got disconnected and reconnected
– Modded Kernel for have MTP in TWRP, Samsung Roms and GSI roms (for GSI Roms flash GSI_MTP_ENABLER.zip)
– Reverted FFS MTP changes since new way is more stable
– Fixed MTP using FFS_MTP in recovery (Thx to @bigbiff for add FFS MTP support on TWRP 3.3.0. FFS_MTP dont corrupts large files like the mtp used by samsung in the roms)
– Removed File Based backups because the phone refuses to boot from filebased backups since they breaks the rootfs
- TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note Note 10(Exynos variants – N970/971/975/976/N/F/B): Download Here
All Other People.