About TWRP Recovery:
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
Decryption with pin will not work if you fastboot boot the image (disable your pin , boot the image, flash the installer, and then reboot recovery)
- – If you are on stock and not rooted, then you need to flash Magisk or your device will not boot after “Installation”
- – If you are already rooted on stock or Custom ROM with Magisk, you may skip “Installation” and precede below
a.) Download the latest TWRP installer zip and Magisk zip
b.) Flash the TWRP installer as a local Magisk module (Install Magisk via TWRP afterward)
Installation & Download:
1. Download android sdk tools here
2. Enter fastboot mode (You must follow the guide to unlock your bootloader first)
3. Run “fastboot boot recoveryimgfilename.img” (flash the installer for permanent installation and decryption)
a.) If you can’t decrypt to access internal storage, you probably still have your pin or pattern enabled.
TWRP 3.3.1-0 Unofficial and Installer