The Redmi Note 8 is a 6.3″ phone with a 1080 x 2340p resolution display. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 is paired with 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage. The main camera is 48+8+2+2MP and the selfie camera is 13MP. The battery has a 4000mAh capacity.
Now you can try MIUI 11 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
How to do it ?, Let’s look carefully at the tutorial below:
- First you must to have TWRP.
- Then Download this File: MIUI 11 (Link 1) | MIUI 11 (Link 2)
- After that you enter TWRP
- I recommend a backup first before going to the next process to anticipate things that are not desirable.
- Then do Wipe (System, Data, Cache, Dalvik)
- Then after that directly Install the ROM or File that you have downloaded above
- When finished, do the Reboot
- The first boot usually takes 10-15 minutes.
That’s How to Install MIUI 11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, Hopefully this article can help you Thank you 🙂