The Galaxy J2 has a 4.7″ screen with a 540 x 960 pixel display. The Exynos 3475 chipset has a quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and a Mali-T720 GPU. There are 8GB of storage and 1GB of RAM. The primary camera is 5MP and the selfie camera is 2MP. There is a 2000 mAh battery and the phone comes in white, black and gold.
Custom Rom Info:
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: Stock Australian J250GDXU3ASK1
Current Stable Version: V1
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-11
Last Updated 2020-03-13
- Added Aroma Installer With Magisk or SuperSU Root Choice and EFS Backup
- Lots of apps removed
- Disabled RMM State
- Disabled DM-Verity/ForceEncryption
- Changed Model number in build.prop so that theme store works (Themes work with Touchwiz launcher Only and just Icons and wallpaper and Lock screen icons and wallpaper)
- Updated some apps
- Changed messages app to Galaxy S7 one
Important – Must go to setting> Apps > Default Apps > Calling app And choose Google phone.
Same as Samsung version but these changes
- Swapped these Apps to Google ones
- Phone (Dialer)
- Browser (Chrome replaced Samsung Browser)
- Launcher (LineageTrebuchet replaced Touchwiz)
- Added Google and Google Wallpapers
Choosing just Wallpapers in theme store don’t work (Can still change without SamsungTheme Store)
Pressing Bluetooth button in notification panel to see devices crashes UI but can just hold Bluetooth button to go to Bluetooth settings to see devices.
How to Install ROM ?
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe 4 (system,cache,dalvik,data)
- Install ROM
- Install Gapps if not include in ROM
- Reboot, first boot take 10 – 15 Minute to Home Screen