All Oreo, Pie and Android 10 Custom ROMS. Official MIUI based on Android N is not supported. However, it may work on MIUI GSIs.
The dual-SIM Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was released in August 2016. It features a 5.5″ 1080p IPS LCD display, 2.1GHz deca-core MediaTek MT6796 chipset, and comes with either 16GB internal storage and 2GB of RAM, or 64GB internal storage and 3GB of RAM. The rear camera has a 13MP sensor, with a 5MP camera up front. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by a 4100mAh battery, with fast charge technology.
Feature on Kernel
- Pretty Good™ Battery life
- Flash and Forget
- Minimal in ZIP Size; Only Around 9.4 MB
- Compiled Using Bare-Metal GCC 9.3.0 with Core Specific Cortex-A53 Optimizations
- CPU OC Up to 2.2 Ghz (Not on by Default)
- GPU OC Up to 725 Mhz (Not on by Default)
- CPU Governors: Interactive, Powersave, Performance
- I/O Scheduler: CFQ
- TCP Congestion Algorithms: Westwood, Reno
- The Absolute Best F2FS Support [Inline with Linux 3.18 + Backports from up to Mainline | Rapid GC | Default to nobarrier FSync Mode | Optimization of F2FS’ “extension list” to be specific to Android’s usecases]
- Super Low Screen-wake Latency
- KCAL Control
- Wireguard Support
- Vibration Strength Control
- ElementalX Sound Control
- Faster Fingerprint Verification
- CPU/DDR Bus Wake Boost To Maintain Fluidity Upon Unlocking the Device from an Idle state
- CPU Input Boost (User Configurable)
- Tuned Vibration Motor for Stronger Haptic Feedback
- Headset High Performance Mode
- TTL Target / IP Mangle Support
- Optimized Audio Codec for Better Audio Output Through Earphones and Speakers [ Louder | Cleaner | Less Hissy ]
- Included Patches to Ensure DTS Headphone: X and DTS Ultra Compatibility
- USB Fast Charge Up To 900mA
- Power Efficient Workqueues
- Disabled a lot of Debugging Bloat for Less User Overhead
- NEON Accelerated ChaCha20 Crypto Algorithm for Faster Random Data Generation
- SafetyNet Flag Bypass
- ZRAM Backports and Additional Swap Improvements
- Supports Franco Kernel Manager Performance Profiles
- Supports Spectrum Profiles.
- Ethereal Kernel Gaming for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Here)
Guide to Install Kernel ?
- Reboot to Recovery
- Flash Kernel without Wipe
- Reboot System
All Other Author.
Thanks for reading article Ethereal Kernel Gaming for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4(Mido)