First things first, this rom is not android based and this build is in pre-alpha stage, in short it’s not meant to be your daily driver, you may face many bugs..
Ubuntu Touch (also known as Ubuntu Phone) is a mobile version of the Ubuntu operating system that was originally developed by Canonical Ltd. and is now being developed by the UBports community.
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: Lineage OS
- Pre-Alpha Release Version 1.0
- Pre-Alpha Release Version 1.1
- Alpha Release Version 1.0
- Alpha Release Version 1.1
It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine though.
If you believe you know what you’re doing – then fine, go ahead, but please don’t complain if you experience any strange behavior.
How to flash for the first time:
(Again: Don’t do it if you don’t know!)
1. Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
2. Wipe the System, Cache, and Data (and format the data partition!).
3. Download the ROM and transfer it to your device.
4. Flash the ROM Zipfile.
5. Reboot your device.
6. A password prompt may come once its started and the password is “a” , you can change the password using the terminal, typing “passwd” and change the password (as in any Linux system)
All Other dev