Google Camera or what is commonly known as Gcam has now reached a high version. The camera application that was originally only available on Google Pixel series smartphones from Pixel 1 to now Pixel 4 has been successfully modified by developers so that it can be used on many smartphones.
Ok for this thread I will share this Gcam Mod or Google Camera mod for Realme C17, just go ahead and without further ado, here is how to install Gcam or Google Camera for Realme C17.
WHATS WORKING IN THIS VERISON:
- All Cameras Features such as HDR,HDR+ working very fine and giving awesome results
- Night Sight
- And all other features such as Panoroma,Photo Sphere,Time lapse etc.
WHAT IS NOT WORKING IN THIS VERSION:
- Video Recording Not Working You Have to record video from your stock camera app.
- Any AUX camera also not working and may be not work till you root your phone.
- Viewfinder also lags in non-root devices as same as Redmi Note 8 Pro.To fix this you have to flash MagiskModule.
Only this are some problems in this port. Beside this,it giving very good and high quality details you must try this.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CAMERA
STEPS TO INSTALL THIS PORT:
- First install the apk of GCam given in link(GoogleDrive) in the top of the thread.Also download given XML for best results.
- Put your XML file to location storage/GCam/onfire/Configs7.I recommend you to create manually all folders if it is not there.
- Simply open app and double tap on black screen of your GCam,in the one side of shutter button.
- Then load the XML file and BOOM you had loaded the settings of GCam.
- Finally, now you can start shooting your awesome images.